About Sunstone Eduversity
Sunstone Eduversity has established in 2015, with a vision to bring a paradigm shift in the higher education space in India. Sunstone Eduversity offers postgraduate management programs enhancing the employability of students. Sunstone offers a pay after placement ideology, where they charge tuition fees once the student get placed.
The cat-and-mouse chase for a respectable degree and high scores has inhibited institutions from providing industry-oriented education, thus rendering students unable to secure their dream jobs. This is where Sunstone Eduversity steps in with #EducationThatWorks.
Sunstone is a placement catalyst that incorporates a blend of practical and theoretical education to deliver job- ready skillsets. A tech-led approach ensures that students’ needs are the point of focus.
- UGC approved MBA & AICTE approved PGDM – In partnership with 15+ top institutes
- 15-Months Classroom Learning – Focus on Practical Skills
- 9-Months Paid Interensip – Hands-on Experience
- Pay After Placement – Full Accountability
- 150% Placement – With Dream Company Options
- Tech-Enabled Pedagogy- For Smart Learning
- Industry-Aligned Specializations – And Dual Specializations
- Global Immersion Program – At Dubai, Singapore & Malaysia
(MBA Specializations Offered at Sunstone Eduversity)
- International Business
- Banking Operations (Applied specialization)
- Digital Marketing (Applied specialization)
- Insurance Management (Applied specialization)
- Business Analytics (Applied specialization)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Applied specialization)
- Human Resource Management (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Submit application form: the candidate directly fill out the application form by clicking on the “Apply Now”. the candidate needs to submit the required details along with supporting documents which are class 10th marksheet, class 12th marksheet, graduation certificate, graduation marksheet and a valid government photo id proof.
- Appear for admission test: after filling out the application form, candidate required to appear for the sunstone eduversity admissions test by scheduling the same. the s.e.a.t is an online test designed to assess your general aptitude, verbal ability and psychometric profile.
- Personal interview: based on the s.e.a.t. scores and candidate’s profile, a personal interview shall be arranged. during the interview, your soft skills, aptitude and grit will be assessed, along with your motivation to pursue a management degree.
- Application review: candidate’s complete profile will now be reviewed by the admissions committee. the decision of your application acceptance/rejection will be communicated to you over the registered email address and the postal address provided.
- Admission status: candidates will be required to accept the admission offer and confirm their seat within the given timeline by completing the steps mentioned in the offer letter.