Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence (MILE)- Pune
Ideally located on the pristine and serene outskirts of the educational hub Pune, Maharashtra, the Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence (Lexicon MILE), stands tall on the famous main highway of Nagar Road, Wagholi. Away from the hustle bustle of the city of Pune, surrounded by swaying palm trees, the campus of Lexicon MILE stands tall on the highway and is an ideal getaway for a conducive and peaceful environment, for a two year full time program, in higher management education.
The Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership & Excellence (Lexicon MILE) belongs to the rich legacy of Lexicon Group of Institutions, Pune established in the year 1999, well known and reputed in the education industry. More than 12,000 students are shaping their career under the illustrious Lexicon Group of Institutions.
Lexicon MILE, founded in the year 2009 and well known all over Pune as the Oxford of the East and its chain of Lexicon CBSE and Lexicon Kids Pre-Schools boasts of a legacy of quality and value driven education, rolled out to Punekars, over the years. Today Lexicon MILE has come a long way, in a short span of nine years, to be known as the most sought after B-School, in eastern Pune, equipped with a state of the art campus and a studio finish building with Air Conditioned and CCTV enabled facilities of Classrooms, Seminar Halls, Auditoriums, Library, Common Rooms etc.
Ranked 29th all over India by Times of India rankings of 2018 and as ranked as one of the Top 50 B-Schools in all prominent Business Surveys by Business Journals & Magazines like Business Standard, Business World etc., Lexicon MILE is a premier Management Institute known for its value-based academic excellence and world class management education, which nurtures young skills, abilities and perspectives, with defined pedagogies, resulting in the holistic development of an individual.
The Lexicon Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence has been actively engaged in creating and nurturing Management professionals who are not only the ‘Pride’ of Lexicon MILE, but also, the ‘Privilege’ of their parents and most importantly, a source of ‘Power’ to their companies.
Lexicon MILE is committed to serving our communities by recognizing the diversity of Indians. Students across the country from up North to down South, from East to West are enrolled with us, to meet their professional needs of an enriched corporate life. With a large base of Lexicon MILE alumni in the corporate today, spread across the globe, we encourage personal and professional development through value based education as a foundation for life-long learning. Lexicon MILE lives the culture of transparency and liberalism in all its initiatives. With a rich pool of faculty both from the Academics as well as Corporate worlds, first-class quality of students, superior systems and processes that blend Indian culture and contemporary practices / policies, Lexicon MILE is today consistently rated as one of the best B-Schools in the city of Pune.
Awards & Accolades
- Times B School National Rankings
- National Board of Accredition
- Ranked 23rd Amongst all India Top 100 Management Institutes
- Ranked 13th Amongst all India Top 74 Private Institutes
- Ranked 23rd Amongst all India Top 100 Management Institutes
- Best Management Institute for Placement 2020 For dedicated and exemplary contribution towards Education
- Best Private Institute 2020 Awarded to Lexicon-Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence by Centre for Education Growth and Research
- Times Men of the year
- BBC Knowledge Education AsiaOne Award President & Vice-Chairman of Lexicon Group Awarded to Mr. Pankaj Sharma (President of The Lexicon Group) and Mr. Neeraj Sharma (Vice Chairman of The Lexicon Group) Institute with Best Academic & Industry Interface Awarded to Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence at the BBC Knowledge Education Leadership Awards World’s Greatest Brand Awarded at AsiaOne awards in singapore
- Asia Education Summit & Awards
- LeadLab Leadership Forum Dewang Mehta National Education Awards Best Innovative Management Institute Awarded by the Asia Education Summit & Awards to Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence LeadLab Centre of Excellence Awards for Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence’s Vision and Contribution towards nurturing Youth Leadership
USPs of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Intensive 21 days structured and phased Induction Module.
- Minimum 9 months paid internship in final year encompassing long term industry internship to bridge the fresher’s work experience and domain knowledge.
- Winter internship project in association with Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate change.
- Association with Self Help Groups, Pune Municipal Corporation, Traffic Police and NGOs to create a culture of social responsibility.
- Developmental plans to improve student’s Spoken English, Communication Skills, etc.
- Tutorials with in-depth corporate knowledge to prepare students for industry.
- Structured corporate grooming sessions in each trimester.
- Opportunity to work with National and International Brands. Classes on communication skills to improve English Proficiency, language skills and business etiquette skills.
- Institute annual event to hone business skills especially with respect to sales and marketing, HR skills of Leadership & Team Management and Financial skills.
- PGDM – Marketing
- PGDM – Finance
- PGDM – Human Resource Management
- PGDM – Bussiness Analytics
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA (Open Category) & 45% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA (Reserved Category) in any discipline from a University. If you are appearing for the final year of graduation in your admission year, you too are eligible. Such an admission is provisional and applicable if the student scores 50% aggregate marks (Open Category)/45% aggregate marks (Reserved Ca tegory) in the examination once the results are published.
Selection: The selection to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management program is purely based on performance in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT score followed by Group Discussion and Panel Interview. The Group Discussion and Panel Interview are integral components of the admission process. The objective is to identify and assess interpersonal skills in addition to the overall knowledge. Due weightage is given to past academic achievements and work experience respectively apart from the above mentioned parameters.
Lexicon Provide 9 to 11 months paid internship to students, Where student can get up to 50000/- per month as stipend .
99acres.com | Aegon Religare | American Express | Amul | aptech | Atlas Cycle | AXA Business services | Capita | CBRE
Fees Structure : –
|Course Name||Total Fees||Location of Study|
|Global MBA||7,95,000(1st Year Fees )||Lexicon Mile|
|2nd Year GMBA||GBP -5000||University of South Wales|