Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies [KIAMS] Pune
About Kirloskar Group
The Kirloskar Group is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the oldest industrial groups in the engineering industry in India. The Group was established in the year 1888, by Late Shri Laxmanrao Kirloskar, but it achieved its highest growth rates in Indian industry under the leadership of Late Shri Shantanurao Laxmanrao Kirloskar.
To put Mr. Shantanurao Kirloskar’s thoughts into practice, Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies was established in Harihar, Karnataka in the year 1991. Subsequently, the second campus of KIAMS came up in Pune in the year 2010. Both are residential campuses and they offer two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program, duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Ranked 64th among Top Private B-Schools across India by The Week 2019
- Ranked A++ consistently by Business India
- Ranked 43rd among top private B-Schools in India by Business World
- Ranked 48th among top B-Schools in India by Outlook
- CSR Top Institutes of India Award for the year 2016
- National Education Award for the “B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Marketing” by ABP News.
- Knowledge Management Leadership Award by World HRD Congress and Endorsed by World Thought Leaders.
- The Golden Globe Tigers 2016 Education Leadership Knowledge Management Leadership Award at a ceremony in Malaysia.
- The Competition Success Review awarded KIAMS the ‘Top Institutes of India’ award in April 2016.
- ABP News also awarded KIAMS as an Outstanding Education Institute Overall.
- Educational Excellence Award by Indo American Education Summit 2016.
PGDM Admission Eligibility
A bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized university, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. Students appearing for the final year examination may also apply.
Admission test scores of any one of the below tests
• CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Maharashtra CET
A candidate is shortlisted on the basis of the overall rank computed taking into account of the following components and their weights as defined by AICTE:
- Score in common entrance tests (CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Maharashtra CET): 25%
- Academic Performance: 30%
- Group Discussion / Extempore / Written Skill Test and Personal Interview: 45%
- Work Experience/ Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities/ Notable Achievements: additional 5%
|Course||Program Scheme||Program Type||Total Fees|
|PGDM||6 Trimesters||Fully Residential Program||
12,50,000/- (Including Boarding and Lodging)