Institute of Rural Management-FMS IRM-Jaipur
About FMS IRM
The Faculty of Management Studies, Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur , established and led by SIIRM, is a contemporary, smart & innovative institution and a leading research-led B-School in India. It is affiliated to AICTE, MoHRD, Govt. of India and is ranked A+++ among India’s Top B-Schools & 1st among the Best B-Schools of Rajasthan, as identified by various surveys and studies.
|Marketing||Digital Business Management|
|International Business Management||Human Resource Management|
PGDM – RM Specialization
|Rural Banking and Finance Management (RBFM)||Agri – Business Management (ABM)|
Additional Certification Programmes Offered by FMS IRM with PGDM
- 25+ ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAMMES (8+ Compulsory Certification Programmes)
- NCFM & NISM Programmes: A critical element of the financial sector reforms is the development of a pool of human resources having right skills and expertise in each segment of the industry to provide quality intermediation to market participants. For the development of such well-equipped business managers with the right mix of expertise and skills in financial sector, i.e. Certification by NCFM in association with NSE ( Nation Stock Exchange of India) and Certification by NISM (National Institute of Securities Market) in association with SEBI.
|International Certification in Data Analytics||
International Certification in Basics of Excel
|International Certification in Python||Certification In SPSS|
|International Certification in Advanced Excel||Training in Business Analytics|
|International Certification in Digital Marketing||Training in R Programming|
|International Certification in IT Securities||Certification in French – DELF|
|Certification in Google Analytics|
Students seeking admission to PGDM / PGDM-RM at FMS-IRM must have :
- Good score in MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA (AIMS)
- Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) with no less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Final year degree students may also apply. The admission of such candidates, will be provisional until they are declared ‘Passed’, latest by one month after the commencement of the session.
|PGDM||PGDM – RM|
|Sem – I||1,95,000/-||Sem – I||1,95,000/-|
|Sem – II||1,75,000/-||Sem – II||1,75,000/-|
|Sem – III||1,75,000/-||Sem – III||1,75,000/-|
|Sem – IV||1,75,000/-||Sem – IV||1,75,000/-|
|Total Fee||7,20,000/-||Total Fee||7,20,000/-|
|CAT||50 – 60 percentile||Rs. 35,000/-||60 – 75 percentile||Rs. 45,000/-||> 75 percentile||Rs. 65,000/-|
|MAT||65 – 75 percentile||Rs. 35,000/-||75 – 85 percentile||Rs. 45,000/-||> 85 percentile||Rs. 65,000/-|
|CMAT||65 – 75 percentile||Rs. 35,000/-||75 – 85 percentile||Rs. 45,000/-||> 85 percentile||Rs. 65,000/-|
|XAT||50 – 60 percentile||Rs. 35,000/-||60 – 70 percentile||Rs. 45,000/-||> 70 percentile||Rs. 65,000/-|
|ATMA (AIMS)||65 – 75 percentile||Rs. 35,000/-||75 – 85 percentile||Rs. 45,000/-||> 85 percentile||Rs. 65,000/-|
|Scholarship up to Rs.40,000/- for meritorious graduate students.|